Vision Mission Values
UNITED NATIONAL BREWERIES (SA)
United National Breweries (SA) (UNB) mission is to retain and consolidate its position as a leading South African manufacturer and marketer of Traditional Sorghum Beer and alcoholic beverages, associated products and services, through profitable operations, to extend the cause of Black Economic Empowerment and enhance the value for shareholders.
VALUE STATEMENT ON PEOPLE
- To foster a climate of shared values and common beliefs, which will transcend racial and political barriers
- To create an environment where productivity, initiative and interactive leadership can flourish
- To accord dignity and respect and to eliminate discrimination
- To communicate openly and honestly, to consult on matters of specific concern, to seek ideas and contributions at all levels so that we can achieve our maximum potential
- To cultivate a spirit of interdependence at all corporate levels by developing their skills and expertise so that they can enjoy fulfillment in the workplace and so contribute to the overall excellence of the Company
- To deliver optimum return on investment which will ensure the continued confidence and ongoing support of our shareholders
To provide at all times quality products and excellence of service by creating an awareness in our people of the importance of the customers to the Company
OUR COMMUNITY AND COUNTRY
To participate actively and responsibly in the communities which we serve, and to strive constantly for a harmonious and peaceful society which embraces freedom of association, justice, dignity and equal opportunity for all based on affirmative action that addresses the past
To develop a relationship with our suppliers which will ensure that we, in turn, receive products and services which comply with our requirements at a competitive but fair price
UNB is committed to responsible drinking. Our products are not for sale to persons under the age of 18.